Welcome to Gino Hydraulics
At Gino Hydraulics we provide our customers with hydraulic and other kinds of industrial engineering solutions to suit your requirements and needs. We are based in Christchurch and regularly complete projects all throughout New Zealand. We both design and manufacture our equipment also offering remedial repair services and maintenance. We are an official sales and service agent for Enerpac products, we offer general repairs and manufacture ground support equipment.
Our staff have a wealth of experience within the hydraulic manufacturing industry and we pride ourselves on our expertise and high quality of work. For more information, call and speak to our friendly group of professionals today.
We are an official sales and service agent for quality Enerpac products. Enerpac are the leading international manufacturers of high-force tools and industrial equipment, such as hydraulic jacks, pumps, pullers and presses.
We provide adaptable repair, maintenance and manufacturing services in order to meet the unique engineering needs of your operation. Hydraulic systems are a speciality, but not all we do – we offer design and manufacturing services to meet a variety of heavy-duty tasks.
Ground Support Equipment
We are New Zealand’s leading manufacturer of custom-designed and built ground support equipment for the aviation industry. We build aircraft jacks and work stands of any size and can also create specialised aircraft tooling to meet the service requirements of any type of craft.
Gino Hydraulics is:
- NZ’s leading manufacturer of ground support equipment for both small and large air operations
- Offers a full design and build service to tackle your specific ground support equipment task
- Manufactures equipment from your own plans
- Can provide a total design, build and delivery package anywhere in the world, no matter what the job
- We build large aircraft jacks and work stands, but also provide more intricate individual aircraft tooling
- Our GSE clients range in scale from major international carriers to owner/operators of commuter jets.
Fill out this form and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.